Tuesday 21 May 2013

Dietbet weigh out

Well that'll teach me! I won my Dietbet challenge and decided I deserved a treat for all my hard work. Well we all know where that leads don't we!
Once I'd recieved my official verification of my photos and weight on Monday I kinda let loose and this is my full days ration for Monday
  • A whole packet of Shortbread biscuits.
  • A whole bag of Doritos
  • A whole tub of Onion & Garlic dip.
  • A monstrous bar of Dairy Milk chocolate.
That's it! Not a single ounce of decent food in sight and Monday night/Tuesday morning I paid for it by throwing up everywhere!
I am so not doing that again. Yesterday I spent the day feeling sorry for myself and only managed to eat some toast but today I'm back on track with healthy eating and come June 1st i will be joining in with another Dietbet challenge - why not take a look and see if it's something you would be interested in -  Sunshine's Dietbet. Honestly, if you need the motivation to lose that weight that I totally recommend Dietbet, it's been the one thing over 22 years that has kept me focused.

Anyhow here's my before and after pictures - 10lb slimmer. You may not see a huge difference but that bulldog stance with the arms that I have going on is definitely not as bad - the main weight is off my stomach

 







No comments:

Post a Comment